Kubernetes has enjoyed an unparalleled 5-year growth that has revolutionised the IT industry. It has become a key factor for organisations to be successful and have a competitive advantage. In order to optimise these benefits, organisations look for new ways to reduce Kubernetes complexity and get interoperability with other systems.
Faster, easier and more seamless than before
See how combining MicroK8s and WSL 2 brings a low-ops, fully conformant Kubernetes through a single-command install within Windows. This is made possible with the capabilities of WSL 2 that create access to a full Linux terminal seamlessly within the Windows environment.
We will be joined by WSL Corsair and Microsoft MVP, Nuno do Carmo, as he takes us through some of the latest features of WSL 2, the installation of MicroK8s within the WSL 2 environment, the setup of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster and monitoring of the cluster through the Kubernetes dashboard.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- The latest available features of WSL 2
- What is MicroK8s
- How to deploy a Kubernetes multi-node cluster using MicroK8s with WSL2
- The advantages unlocked by using MicroK8s on WSL 2
Want to learn more?
- Check out Nuno’s blog post for more details and setup instructions
- Catch up on the latest WSL features announced at Microsoft Build and how it will support the Ubuntu on WSL 2 experience
- Learn more about what Microk8s can do
- Read more about Ubuntu on WSL at ubuntu.com/wsl.